What is it that inspires you?
Each day I wake up and find inspiration through practicing gratitude and appreciation and looking at what is right in my life. I read, write, and learn each day to remember that life is a marathon and not a sprint. I could certainly use more patience than I have now.
I come across a ton of quotes that I store in my journal each day. Below is a list of my top ten most recent inspirational quotes.
What are your favorite quotes?
Enjoy! Please like, share, and comment below!
- “Being a giver doesn’t require extraordinary acts of sacrifice. It just involves a focus on acting in the interests of others” – Adam Grant, Author of “Give and Take” and “Option B”
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Those that are a friend to themselves are sure to be a friend to all” – Seneca
- “It’s not that I’m smart. It’s that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “He who has a why to live for can bear with almost how” – Victor Frankl
- “On their deathbeds, people don’t think about their work or their life experiences or the items remaining on their to-do list. They think about love and family.” Rick Rubin
- “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us” – Herman Hesse
- “It means much not to be spoiled by intimacy with riches; and he is truly great who is poor amidst riches” – Seneca
- “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals” – J. K. Rowling
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them” – John F. Kennedy